Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Work in Progress

In Progress: "Antoinette"

The past few months at my day job have been weary indeed. The stress and pressure have unfortunately caused a longer break from my posting than I would have liked. That being said, I'm officially on vacation now and look forward to more painting, posting and projects in the near future!


Lily critiques the unfinished "Mary" canvas
When I was awake enough to fit in some much needed time to relax and paint, I worked on a few canvases that I'm calling my Crown Series. As it stands right now, there are four canvases in the series; each inspired by well known, historical queens. The final canvas is still in production. While I wait to bring you the series in it's entirety, allow me to share a few photos of the works in progress.
Lily loves art
My studio assistant, Lily! She's perfectly positioned under my canvas as I work.

In progress "Antoinette" and a little Midnight in Paris for inspiration

She has her own way of mixing paints



No comments:

Post a Comment